I just posted a new tutorial, and it’s inspired by one of the most anticipated movies of 2015…50 Shades of Grey! Now, I know Anastasia wore a very natural “normal girl” look in the movie but with all the remixed beyonce songs I came up with this look based on how the combination of the movie and soundtrack made me feel… I wanted to create a look that was so innocent, yet so damn sexy! So here it is… my “sexified” Anastasia Steel makeup tutorial :-p
Read more for step by step directions, photos, and product info (yassss for drugstore makeup).
- Prime your eyelids starting on the moving lid, and blending up.
- Work a soft brown into your crease to help your shadows blend easier.
- Start to create an outer-V shape by placing a darker brown shadow on the outer portion of your eyes, and close to your lash line. *Try not to take this shadow higher than your crease.*
- Apply a black shadow along your lash line to create the illusion of thicker lashes & elongated eyes.
- Use a bronze shadow to blend out the darker shadows. *This shadow will be applied from the inner corner to where the darker shadows begin.*
- Go back in with the transition shadow that we put in the crease earlier to blend out the edges only.
- Tap a frosty cream or champagne shadow to the center on your eyelids. *This will add dimension to the eyes, and make them appear more round.*
- Lightly blend out the edges.
- Before moving on to your lower lids, wipe off any shadow than may have fallen under your eyes and apply a concealer. *Be sure to set it to keep it from creasing*
- Apply a soft brown to your entire lower lash line from inner corner to outer corner.
- Then work in a dark brown, and a black shadow to the lower outer corners only.*Make sure you connect this shadow to the shadows on the top lid at the corners.*
- Line your lower water line with a cream eyeliner pencil. *This trick makes your eyes appear bigger and brighter.*
- Put the finishing touches on your face makeup (ie. blush, bronzer, etc) and then apply your lashes and mascara to your top and bottom lashes. *False lashes are optional.*
- Complete the look with your fav nude lipstick and gloss and you are good to go girl!
- Flaunt it! 😉
- Maybelline “The Nudes” Palette – Shades 5, 6 & 8, 12, 4 & 10, and 11
- Ben Nye Neutralizing Creme Crayon
- Christina Wispie False Lashes
Let me know what you guys think! Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel too!