Guess who’s back to YouTube!? MEEEEE!
My first tutorial is all about filling in your brows as I know this is a big problem area for a lot of people. It’s very short and straight to the point so it’s perfect for those who don’t have a ton of time.
I have a few surprised up my sleeve this year and I’m so excited to share them with you as time goes on. Make sure you subscribe to my channel to keep up with me!
Continue reading for product info and steps!
- Brush your brows into place by following the direction of your hairs.
- Lightly begin to fill in sparse areas along the bottom of your brows.
- Repeat step 2 along the top of your brows. *Be careful not to go too much higher than your natural brow.*
- Using light hair strokes, begin to fill in the center of your brows.
- Use a spoolie brush (or clean mascara wand) to blend the pencil in with your brows.
- Set your brows with a powder. * I use a brow powder, but you can also use a translucent powder with a puff or blending brush.*
- For a “Just Waxed” look, outline the bottom of your brows with a concealer 1 shade lighter than your skin.
- Brush over your brows with a brow gel to keep them in place.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wix Pencil (comes with Spoolie on bottom) – Soft Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo – Medium Brown
- MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer – NC15
- Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel – Clear