Want to know how to create this sultry, glittery look? Check out my latest tutorial! It will have you ready for a night out with your girls in no time… and for my younger gals, this tutorial is just in time for PROM SEASON!! Whoop whoop!
Continue reading for a full list of products used in this video!
- MAC Cosmetics Paint Pot in Layin’ Low
- MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadows in Rule, Brown Down, and Amber Lights
- Inglot Gel Liner in #77
- Bella Terra Mineral Shimmer Eyeshadow in Goldfish
- Ben Nye Neutralizing Creme Crayon in Lite
- MAC Cosmetics Pencil Eyeliner in Smolder
- Monda Lashes in #118 with Long Ardell Knot-free Individuals
- L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation in Golden
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Medium to Dark Bisque + MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer #12
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Super Matte Loose Powder in Sand (set highlights)
- MAC Cosmetics Mineralized Skin Finish in Dark (all over)
- MAC Cosmetics Mineralized Skin Finish in Deep Dark (contours)
- NARS Blush in Orgasm (blended into contour) & Mistinguette (on apples of cheeks only)
- NARS Highlighter in Devotee
- MAC Cosmetics Lip Liner in Cork
- MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Naturally Eccentric
- Kissable Couture Lipgloss in Honesty *A pale pink gloss would be really cute with this look as well to brighten the lip!*
Also, make sure you guys check out Eman’s Channel for Red Carpet events and Travel! She’s an amazing host!
Thanks for watching! xo
Connect With Me…