A lot of people feel like New Year’s Resolutions are pointless “because you can choose to be better any day” (which is true) but some folks need that hard reset to continue revamping themselves against a new timeline – it’s like starting a diet at the beginning of the week rather than a Thursday or Friday… because who does that, right!? Can you tell that I’m one of those people? lol
But I say all that to say, don’t let people make you feel like you can’t set new goals for the new year… or be more strict on your current goals for the new year. It’s all about self improvement, and starting the new year off on the right foot anyways!
Here are my 2016 goals:
- Strengthen my relationship with God
- Pay off remaining credit card debt by June 2016
- Be more understanding
- Continue to work on being more “tidy” at home
- Expand my professional brand
- Network more
- Get back closer to family
- Apply the 50-20-30 budget more strictly
- Work out at least 3 times a week
- Be less of a granny (my friends will be happy about this one)
What are your New Year’s Resolutions? List them in the comment section below!